Saturday, August 8, 2015

Glen Rose (Jazzy Ukulele) || Baritone Ukuleles Books and Videos Link

Glen always generously sends me his latest news. I had suggested that he might provide a separate link to his baritone ukulele video page to make it easier for bari players to find the videos. Glen has now taken care of this and has several books and videos available, at this link:

http://www.jazzyukulele.com/Video_Library.html

His books include:
  • Jazzy Ukulele Workbook 1 (Baritone Ed.)
  • Jazzy Ukulele Workbook 2 (Baritone Ed.)
  • Jazzy Ukulele -- Jazz Blues (Baritone Ed.)
  • Jazzy Ukulele -- Up and Down the Baritone Neck (Baritone Ed.)
  • Bossa Nova Classics for Baritone Ukulele
His videos are:
  • Jazzy Ukulele Workbook 1 Video (Baritone Ed.)
  • Jazzy Ukulele Workbook 2 Video (Baritone Ed.)
  • Bossa Nova Strums for the Baritone Ukulele.
Be sure to check some of his work out on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. Hey humble uker, I'm enjoying your site. Keep up the great work with it.

    I took a look at Glen's site. He has a lot of great resources there. I just published some videos too covering ukulele chords, but they are not for Baritone... That's something I've got to work on but here it is: ukulele chords library. I hope you like it. Again, keep up the great work with your site!

    ReplyDelete